As I already pointed out, it is really high time now for me to get started preparing for the upcoming presentations on connecting the desktop and the cloud. Let's look at what I prepared for that in the past, in the recent almost-present for the Forge DevCon in June, and plans for the future
– Past connecting desktop and cloud samples
– DevCon Forge sample for Freeing Your BIM Data
– Roomedit3dv3 starting point
– Augusto's node.js sample guidelines and naming conventions
– Forge Viewer access to Revit 2D views...
Read more →