I am working on extracting room and zone information from IFC files, both geometry and relationships, specifically room and zone boundaries and containment.
My new IfcSpaceZoneBoundaries add-in project retrieves this information, exports it to CSV and demonstrates a host of other important aspects
– What happens on linking in an IFC file?
– Read user configuration input settings from a file
– Log messages, warnings and errors to an output file
– Read the IFC properties stored as shared parameters
– Extract the horizontal boundary information from a
– Export the relevant data to
– Programmatically link in an IFC file into a Revit RVT project
– Retrieve all currently linked-in IFC files from the Revit application...