Hot off the press, breaking news!
Today, in just a few hours' time, you can join the Revit Product Managers and development team in their first live world-wide online Q&A session:
Here is a last-minute heads-up for the live AMA (Ask me Anything) style session on YouTube today, Thursday, September 10.
- Aaron Vorwerk, Senior Technical Marketing Manager
- Harlan Brumm, Senior Product Manager of Architecture
- Sasha Crotty, Senior Product Manager, Revit Platform & Services
The idea is to take questions from the broad Revit community about Revit – a "stump the chumps" session.
It is not intended to be a 'give us your wishes' session, although, likely enough, there will be some of that too.
Hopefully, we can shed some light on other inquiries folks might have about Revit's development or answer technical questions.
If you've been to one of these at a conference (like BILT), you are familiar with how it will go.
We are doing two sessions to try and accommodate different time zones. So, on Thursday, book your calendars for:
- 12pm EST, 2020-09-10 17:00 BST, UK, 18:00 CEST, Central Europe (time zone converter)
- 6pm EST, 23:00 BST, UK, midnight in Central Europe (time zone converter)
We hope to see you there.
For more information, you can also check out the Autodesk Building Solutions YouTube channel.