We repeat the call to participate in the Revit API survey, and heartily invite you to register for the Forge DevCon conferences in Europe and North America:
- Revit API and Design Automation API Survey
- Forge DevCon 2019 at AU in Las Vegas
- Forge DevCon 2019 at AU in Darmstadt
It consists of 18 questions and will take about 5-10 minutes to complete.
The survey deadline has been extended and it now remains open until September 15th.
Thank you in advance! We appreciate your time and cooperation.
About the conferences:
- Forge DevCon focuses on cloud-based tools that enhance Autodesk products and help to expand or streamline customer applications.
- Autodesk University in Las Vegas is the annual flagship event for those who design and make the world around us.
- Combined, they offer hundreds of focused sessions with over 10,000 professionals. Therefore, this experience can be customized in many ways, creating a focused and hugely beneficial learning and networking opportunity.
What to Expect:
- Industry focused keynotes and future plans for the Forge Platform
- Classes and demos on data visualization, process automation, and cloud-based collaboration for connecting teams and workflows
- Expanded networking Village in partnership with Connect and Construct
So how can you get involved?
If you are interested in sponsoring the event or would like more information, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope to see you in November.
Closer to home – at least for me, in Switzerland – a similar constellation is coming up in Europe as well, albeit on a smaller scale.
Forge DevCon 2019 is also being held on October 14 at AU in Darmstadt, Germany.