The Forge webinar series continues.
The recording of session 5 on the Design Automation API held by Albert Szilvasy is now available:
- September 20 – Introduction to Autodesk Forge and the Autodesk App Store
- September 22 – Introduction to OAuth and Data Management API – on OAuth and Data Management API, providing token-based authentication, authorization and a unified and consistent way to access data across A360, Fusion 360, and the Object Storage Service.
- September 27 – Introduction to Model Derivative API – on the Model Derivative API that enables users to represent and share their designs in different formats and extract metadata.
- October 4
– Introduction to Design Automation
– the Design Automation API, formerly known as 'AutoCAD I/O', enables running scripts on native CAD design files such as
Upcoming sessions continue during the remainder of the Autodesk App Store Forge and Fusion 360 Hackathon until the end of October.
Next is session 6, an Introduction to BIM360, coming up tomorrow, held by Mikako Harada:
- October 6 – BIM360 – develop apps that integrate with BIM 360 to extend its capabilities in the construction ecosystem.
- October 11 – Fusion 360 Client API – an integrated CAD, CAM, and CAE tool for product development, built for the new ways products are designed and made.
- October 13 – Q&A on all APIs.
- October 20 – Q&A on all APIs.
- October 27 – Submitting a web service app to Autodesk App store.
Quick access links:
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time with any questions.