I arrived safely in Las Vegas after my various travel snafus.
Checking email before bed, I discovered a wonderful new post of Kean's that I like so much I will simply go ahead and reproduce it in its entirety:
James Michael Hare has published a great series entitled "C#/.NET Little Wonders":
- C#/.NET Five Little Wonders (part 1)
- The Null Coalescing Operator ??
- The As Cast
- The Stopwatch Class
- TimeSpan factory methods
- C#/.NET Five More Little Wonders (part 2)
- string.IsNullOrEmpty() and string.IsNullOrWhiteSpace()
- using Statements
- static Class Modifier
- Object and Collection Initializers
- C#/.NET Five Final Little Wonders (part 3)
- Implicit Typing
- LINQ Extension Methods
- Extension Methods
- Generic Delegates
- C#/.NET Two More Little Wonders
- The ToList() LINQ Extension Method
- The ToDictionary() LINQ Extension Method
Just like Kean, I use a number of these tips on a regular basis and was familiar with a few others, but the very first one was new to me.
Many thanks to James for creating these and Kean for discovering and pointing them out!