Autodesk and the Green Building XML (gbXML) Advisory Board invites you to attend a free webcast titled "Using Green Building XML (gbXML) for Sustainable Building Design - Part II" on January 21, 2010 at 10:00 to 11:00 am PST.
Presented by gbXML stakeholders, this webcast will demonstrate how tools for Building Information Modeling (BIM) can integrate with various analyses software, using the interoperability of gbXML to help create more sustainable building designs. Presentations and product demos will include the following:
- Autodesk Revit Architecture, Autodesk Ecotect Analysis with Autodesk Green Building Studio.
- Graphisoft with Encina plug-in for gbXML.
- IES VE (Integrated Environmental Solutions Virtual Environment).
- Trane Trace.
Stephen Roth, Administrator of the gbXML Advisory Board and President of Carmelsoft will also discuss the current status of the gbXML and related activities.
- Thursday, January 21, 2010 at 10:00 am PST.
- No registration required.
- Attendee URL: https://www.mymeetings.com/nc/join.
- Conference number: PG1216303.
- Passcode: 8302437.
- Audio conference: +1-210-795-1099 or 866-803-2145.
- Direct link: https://www.mymeetings.com/nc/join.php?i=PG1216303&p=8302437&t=c.