The Revit 2010 Web Update 1 is now available from the usual places:
Click on the Product Download link on the left hand side.
Here are the detailed Revit API enhancements included in this update, available in all three flavours:
- Suppressed Revit inaccuracies warnings during transaction when generating geometries using massing API.
- Associated LinearArray's NumMembers property with Family parameter.
- Dissociated FamilyParameter from Label property of BaseArray and Dimension.
- Provided a tool to update reference path of RevitAPI.dll for samples.
- Provided an update to DistanceToPanels sample.
- Improved stability when creating NewReferencePoint with PointOnEdge that references a ModelCurve.
- Floating point values are no longer reset when crossing from managed code to unmanaged code.
- In the Print API, ViewSheetSetting.Save() no longer raises an InvalidOperationException when the user removes all views.
- A meaningful exception will be raised when an incorrect sketch plane is used in NewSweep(,,SketchPlane,,,).
- FamilyManager.Set() can now assign an ElementId value to a parameter.
- Improved stability when using the DocumentOpened event and linked files.
- Improved stability of VSTA.