Today, I address a sequence of Revit MEP related steps required to insert a specific tap or take-off fitting into a duct
– How to determine duct face from location point?
– How to convert
XYZ location to duct face
– How to anchor an object like AutoCAD Architecture?
– How to inherit system information?
– How to inherit system information – take II
– How to control take-off and tap sizing on a duct?
– How to select a specific tap type to connect to a duct?
– Sample code using routing preferences to select
NewTakeOffFitting tap type...