Revit 2013 Update Release 2 is now available.
I found a path to the Revit Architecture update via Autodesk Revit Products > Services & Support > Service Packs & Downloads > Autodesk Revit Architecture > Updates > Revit Architecture 2013 Update Release 2.
Phew. That was rather hard.
A much easier way to reach the exact download I am after is to enter the appropriate string in Google. That takes me directly to the download page with no need to manually traverse any convoluted search paths.
Here is a list of the Google search strings I entered and the resulting URLs:
- autodesk revit 2013 ultimate design suite update 2.
- autodesk revit 2013 architecture update 2
- autodesk revit 2013 mep update 2
- autodesk revit 2013 structure update 2
Here are the enhancements listed for this update. API enhancements are not included this time, unfortunately, but there are some of those in there as well:
- Improves stability when upgrading 2012 project which contains analytical walls.
- Improves stability when adjusting multiple sketch lines of a floor at the same moment.
- Improves stability when editing the gutters on a roof object with the Add/Remove Segment tool.
- Improves stability when renaming a Stair run type or landing to ‘none’.
- Improves stability when using the ribbon Cancel Edit Mode button to exit Stair Edit Mode.
- Improves stability when using an open profile for a wall sweep.
- Improves stability when splitting a wall.
- Enables the Area, Area Boundary and Tag Area ribbon commands.
- Improves stability when using Beam Systems.
- Improves the respect of the Top In-Plane parameter for Analytical Models Walls after wall is modified.
- Improves the joining of Rebar to the host surfaces.
- Improves retention of Rebar Shapes upgraded within Revit 2012 projects.
- Improves stability when editing Rebar Shapes in the Family Editor.
- Improves display of underlay items in non-wireframe Structural Views.
- Improves stability when sizing Duct.
- Corrects the use of tees when specified in duct routing preferences within projects upgraded from Revit 2012.
- Improves stability when upgrading a pipe fitting connected to multiple systems.
- Improves stability when editing duct fitting size in the active view and then editing the duct fitting type in the Property Palette.
- Improves stability when Save to Central or Sync with Central.
- Improves stability when utilizing Create Assembly Views from the project browser.
- Improves stability when editing a label within the family editor.
- Improves stability when saving file to a location with low disc space.
- Improves stability when launching Export gbXML Settings dialog.
- Improves stability and memory usage within graphics display.
- Improves stability during IFC data import which contains openings with no usable geometry.
- Improves stability when importing IFC data which imported into Revit 2012 with warnings.
- Improves import of clipped solids during IFC import.
- Improves IFC Export to support buildingSMART International IFC certification.
- Improves stability when linking or attached DWG files.
- Improves stability of printing after Export to DWG or DXF format.
- Improves stability when creating, duplicating or deleting a material in the Material Editor.
- Improves the retention of part parameters within a part upgraded from Revit 2012.
- Corrects ribbon tab population after installing .NET 4.5
- Improves stability while editing calculated values within a schedule after deleting a parameter used in a formula.
- Improves stability with schedules which contains a filter based upon a user defined parameter and elements in linked files do not contain the user defined parameter.
- Improves stability when opening Sun Settings dialog.
- Improves stability when editing Text Notes.
- Improves stability when upgrading Revit 2012 project to Revit 2013.
- Improves stability when moving a Crop Region which utilizes the disjoin option.
The build identifier is 20121003_2115 Update Release 2.