I finished my three Revit API classes at Autodesk University and am heading off to the airport to return to Europe and on to further conferences starting in Tel Aviv.
There is such a huge amount of really important and valuable information here, and such a shame that it is rather hard to get at it efficiently. You can obviously search the AU class catalogue, but it is hard to filter out all of the interesting Revit API topics.
For your and my own convenience, I put together the following list of links to the Revit API track at AU 2010. Would you like a total information overload? Simply go to each of these and download the class description, handout, presentation and materials for each. Not all of them have been made available yet, unfortunately. I already posted my materials on the blog as well as on the AU site.
Actually, I went ahead and added local links to some of the materials of these classes and marked them H, P and M for handout, presentation and materials in the following list:
- CP220-2 Introduction to the Revit API (Rod Howarth)
- CP228-2 Optimal Use of New Revit 2011 Programming Features (Jeremy Tammik)
- CP231-2 Putting the "I" in BIM: Parameters in the Revit API (Matt Mason H)
- CP234-2 Exactly What You Want and Faster: Revit 2011 Programming Optimization (Jeremy Tammik)
- CP316-1 Presenting Your Analysis Data in Revit Architecture 2011 (Harry Mattison)
- CP316-3U All Systems Go in Revit MEP Programming (Jeremy Tammik)
- CP319-1 Analyze Geometry of Buildings Using the Revit API (Scott Conover H P M)
- CP322-2U The Revit API Clinic (Danny Polkinhorn)
- CP327-1 Applied Dynamics: Using Dynamic Model Update in the Revit API (Scott Conover H P M)
- CP333-1 Leveraging the Tail End of the BIM Life Cycle with APIs (Don Rudder H)
- CP422-2 Autodesk Ecotect to Microsoft Excel to Revit: A Computational Approach to Sustainable Design (Mario Guttman)
- CP430-1 Diary of a Wimpy BIM Manager: Tales of In-House Revit API Development for Architects (Iffat Mai H P M)
- CP430-3 Building WPF .NET User Interfaces for Use in Autodesk Products (Mike King H P M)
- CP433-1 Storing Complex Custom Per-Document and Per-Instance Data with Revit API (Miroslav Schonauer H P M)
- CP433-3 Opening the Lines of Communication Between Revit and Third-Party Applications (David Rushforth H P)
If you are aware of any classes dealing with the Revit API not included in this list, please let me know and I will update it. Thank you!