I submitted the materials for my three Autodesk University classes yesterday. I checked the enrollment numbers at the same time and was a bit surprised:
- CP228-2 Optimal Use of New Autodesk Revit 2011 Programming Features, on Revit 2011 API features in general and the Idling event in particular: 154.
- CP234-2 Exactly What You Want and Faster: Autodesk Revit 2011 Programming Optimization, on optimisation and benchmarking, especially filtering: 135.
- CP316-3U All Systems Go in Autodesk Revit MEP Programming, an 'Unconference' together with Martin Schmid on the Revit MEP API: 28.
I had already been notified by the AU management that the unconference on the Revit MEP API was full, so I guess we hit the limit of the capacity of the room there. Furthermore, that session is intended to be an open discussion among all participants, so more than thirty would become a bit unwieldy.
I had no idea until now that the other two sessions on the Revit API in general were so popular, though. Those will be the biggest sessions I ever held at AU so far. Very exciting!
Anyway, the session materials have now been uploaded to the AU site, so registered class participants can look at them there.
Actually, there is no reason why non-participants should not have access to this information as well, so here they are, free for all:
- CP228-2 Revit 2011 API Features
- CP234-2 Optimization and Filtering
- CP316-3U Revit MEP API
If you have any constructive feedback on any of the material, I will be more than pleased to hear it. Thank you!