The gbXML Advisory Board is hosting a free webcast titled 'Using Green Building XML (gbXML) for Sustainable Building Design' on Wednesday, August 12, 2009 at 10:00 to 11:00 am PST.
Presented by members of the gbXML Advisory Board, this webcast will demonstrate how tools for Building Information Modelling (BIM) can integrate with analysis software, using the interoperability of gbXML to help create more sustainable building designs. Presentations and product demos will include the following:
- Autodesk Revit Architecture and Autodesk Ecotect Analysis
- Bentley Building Mechanical Systems
- Cadsoft Envisioneer
- Environmental Design Solutions Limited (EDSL) Tas Software
The webcast will also include a discussion of the current and future status of the gbXML open schema.
Registration is not required to attend. Here are is the webcast and telephone conference login information:
- Attendee URL: https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/autodesklearning/join?id=XML&role=attend&pw=Audience
- Meeting ID: XML
- Attendee Meeting Key: Audience
- Audio: Toll free: +1 (888) 282-4109
- Participant code: 5434747